Getting started with Home Assistant
The Home Assistant user interface guides you through the initial onboarding.
For further information, refer to the instructions provided under https://www.home-assistant.io/getting-started/onboarding/.
- Initial startup may take a while, depending on your internet connection.
- Install the appTo access Home Assistant from your mobile device, use the QR code to locate the app in the app store.
- Select your Home Assistant server:
- Mobile: Confirm the IP address detected by the app. For example
- Desktop: Visit http://homeassistant.local:8123 to access the Home Assistant user interface.