- Try http://homeassistant:8123.
If that does not help, you may be able to find the IP address of Home
Assistant Green on your router. The URL will be
- Check if the Home Assistant Green is plugged in and the yellow LED blinks in a heartbeat pattern. For more information on the LED patterns, see Home Assistant Green LEDs.
- Check if the LED on the Ethernet port is green. If it is not green:
- Try using a different port on your router.
- Try using a different Ethernet cable.
- The battery serves as a backup power supply for the real-time clock.
- You need to install a battery only if you are planning to boot the Home Assistant Green in an environment where there is no internet connection for an extended period of time. Then the clock cannot synchronize.
- No. Home Assistant Green does not have any onboard radios.
- Yes, you can connect both a Z-Wave and a Zigbee stick via USB. For Zigbee, you could use a Home Assistant SkyConnect, for example.